Auberge Beach Residences and Spa
Ft. Lauderdale Oceanfront Condo
- Total Units: 171
- Bedrooms: 1 – 6
- Square Feet of Interior Living Area: 1,700 – 5,000+
- Square of Exterior Living Area/Balconies: 293 – 3,930+
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $1.00 per Square Foot of Living Area
- Site: 4.6 Acres and 450′ Feet of Beachfront
- Development Partners: The Related Group, Fortune International Group, and Fairwinds Group
- Architect: Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Interior Designer: Meyer Davis
Located at 2200 North Ocean Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Auberge Beach Residences and Spa recently completed construction in 2018. Auberge Beach Residences is located on the site of the former Ireland’s Inn, adjacent to The Palms Oceanfront Condo. Auberge Condo includes a total of 2 Towers, North and South, with 57 Units in the North Tower and 114 Units in the South Tower.
Within the last 23 years (since 1997), only 5 direct Oceanfront Condos ON THE BEACH were built in Ft. Lauderdale (view them here), the most recent of which is Auberge, so inventory of recently constructed Oceanfront Condos in Ft. Lauderdale is very limited. Of new Condos in Ft. Lauderdale, Auberge Beach Residences is the only one that’s on the Beach instead of across from it or in another location. Auberge Beach Residences is an exciting addition to Ft. Lauderdale’s Luxury Condos.
Auberge Residences North Tower- 57 Units:
North Tower Residences range in size from 2 – 5 Bedrooms, with Penthouses offering 4 and 5 Bedrooms. Spacious Floor Plans offer 1,700 – 4,971 Square Feet of Living Area, generous Terraces ranging in size from 293 – 3,930 Square Feet, and beautiful views of the Ocean, Intracoastal, Coastline, and/or City Skyline from Floor-to-Ceiling Impact Windows and Doors. Click here to download Auberge North Tower Floor Plans.
Auberge Residences South Tower – 114 Units:
South Tower Residences range in size from 1- 4 Bedrooms, with Penthouses offering 4 – 6 Bedrooms, Den, Family Room, Home Office, etc. Floor Plans for 1-4 Bedroom Residences range in size from 1,355 – 3,724 Square Feet of Living Area with 276 – 1,659 Square Feet Balconies/Terraces. The Penthouse Collection of Residences includes only 5 Residences–ranging in size from 4,292 – 5,817 Square Feet of Living Area with 3,851 – 5,069 Square Feet of Terraces/outdoor Living Areas. Click here to download Auberge South Tower Floor Plans.
Features and Amenities:
- Flow-through Floor plans with 9’6″ Ceiling heights
- Private Elevator entry into each Residence
- Over-sized Terraces with private Pools in select Residences
- Premium interior finishes
- Smart-home Technology
- Personalized Concierge Services
- Valet and Garage Parking
- 24/7 Security
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- DUNE Fort Lauderdale Restaurant at Auberge Beach
- Private Pool and Beach Club services and Amenities, including Cabanas, Food and Beverage service
- World Class Spa by Auberge, offering beauty and relaxation Treatments
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center overlooking the Pool Deck and Atlantic Ocean, including dedicated Studios for Yoga and Meditation
- Club Room with multi-media facilities, Billiards, and Gaming Tables
- Children’s Playroom, Library, and Business Center