Information and services for Buyers
- In-depth Market knowledge and 15 Years of experience representing Buyers of South Florida properties
- Comprehensive South Florida Property Search to assist you with identifying appropriate properties
- Virtual showings (FaceTime, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Complimentary Helicopter Tour or Boat Tour of Communities for qualified luxury Home Buyers
- International and Domestic Property purchases
- Executive relocation services
- Experienced eye for detail and quality
- Access to Concierge Resources
- Negotiating Skills
- Full Facilitation and management of Transaction elements
- Interpreter & Translation services
Information for Buyers:
- Home Buyer Tips
- Condo Checklist for Buyers
- Property Tax Information
- What you need to know if you’re interested in Renting your Condo to a Tenant after purchasing it
- Mortgage Calculator
- Property Search by Map
- South Florida Property Search
- Information about purchasing South Florida property as a Foreign Buyer/Foreign National/non-U.S. Resident
Personalized Assistance for your Property Search
For personalized assistance with customizing your property search, please provide details about your property search requirements below.
September 26, 2021.
We were looking for a Realtor in Pompano Beach to show us a Condo we were very interested in viewing, for immediate purchase. I saw Vickie's website which is very professional and easy to follow. We called Vickie and she assisted us in touring the condo complex and unit. Vickie was well versed in the property and provided us with answers to our questions as well as additional documents. She was very professional and guided us through the buying process as we had never purchased in FL before. Vickie kept us well informed throughout the process and provided quick responses to our many questions. We recommend Vickie if you are interested in buying Real Estate; she provides exceptional service and is a real pleasure to work with.
September 15, 2021.
We worked with Vicki over a 2 year period . We were in the process of selling our business and home while still living another state. She stuck with us even after our business sale didn't close the first time around. When we were finally ready to buy in S Florida she was the agent we called. She showed us great properties , very patient , always on time , very personalized and professional service through out the entire process.
September 15, 2021.
It was a cold call that first introduced me to Vickie Acuri. I was considering selling my beachfront Hollywood Condo and was interested how to price and what the comps in my building would support. I signed with Vickie after meeting in person after 10 minutes. She was confident how to price & that she would sell my unit and she didn't disappoint. Within a month, she got an acceptable offer, and higher than any unit (my size) had ever sold in the building. She then helped find me a reasonably priced attorney for my closing. Vickie oversaw the sale from beginning to end. In addition to my pending sale, Vickie knew Id pretty much decided where Id make my next home, nevertheless she (virtually) presented several options to me, each property i hadn’t seen before. When I decided to go mwith my first choice, she was gracious and professional. I hadn't had that experience in the “realty world” that I had dealt with before. Highly recommended working with Vickie.
September 13, 2021.
Vicki did a great job in helping us find the real estate that we were looking for. We looked at several properties until we found just the right place. She was always professional and patient as we took several months to make a decision. She did a terrific job throughout the search, contract and closing process!