South Florida Oceanfront Homes
Highly coveted for their location, prestige, and endless Ocean views, direct Oceanfront Homes in South Florida are the smallest portion of available Waterfront Homes. The majority of South Florida’s Ocean Access Single Family Waterfront Homes are located along Ocean Access Canals, the Intracoastal Waterway, the New River, and the Bay.
The majority of Oceanfront Single Family Homes in South Florida are located in Palm Beach County.
From Cottages to palatial Estates, Oceanfront Homes are available in a wide variety of sizes and Architectural design–Mediterranean, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Colonial, Ranch, and others. New construction, original construction, and fully renovated Homes are available.
For Buyers who are interested in Boat Dockage, it’s important to note that a few Oceanfront properties offer the added benefit of Dockage on the Intracoastal. Oceanfront Properties in Hillsboro Beach and Manalapan include Parcels of Intracoastal front Land, a number of which are located in No Wake Zones and provide Dockage for Mega Yachts and other large Vessels.
View listings of South Florida’s Oceanfront Homes for Sale by clicking the links below:
- Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront Homes
- Hillsboro Beach Oceanfront Homes
- Pompano Beach Oceanfront Homes
- Miami Oceanfront Homes in the Town of Golden Beach
- Miami Beach Oceanfront Homes in Altos del Mar
- Palm Beach Oceanfront Homes (Oceanfront Homes in Palm Beach, Manalapan, Gulfstream, Juno Beach, Delray Beach, Lantana, Ocean Ridge, Highland Beach, North Palm Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet, and Stuart)
Interested in viewing Homes? Contact me to schedule an Appointment.