Bellini Williams Island Condos for Sale
An Aventura Waterfront Condo
Located at 4100 Island Blvd. in Aventura, Bellini Williams Island enjoys a beautiful Waterfront location in the Luxury Williams Island enclave, located conveniently close to Shops, Restaurants, Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour Shops, Miami, Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood, FTL-Hollywood International Airport, The Village at Gulfstream Park Shops + Casino + Restaurants, the future Hollywood Margaritaville, Ft. Lauderdale, and more!
A Boutique style Luxury Condo, Bellini Williams Island includes a total of only 70 spacious Residences, 24 Stories, and only 4 Units per Floor with private Elevator entry into each Residence.
Spacious Residences range in size from 2,235 – 4,955 Square Feet of Living Area (208 – 460 Square Meters of Living Area) and Balconies range in size from 523 – 1150 Square Feet (48 – 107 Square Meters). The Penthouses have 4 Bedrooms and 6.5 Baths.
Additional Residence Features:
- Custom Poggenpohl Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry
- Subzero Refrigerator, Miele Oven, Microwave, and Dishwasher, Stove and Hood, Uline Wine Cooler
- Granite Counter tops
- 10′ – 12′ Ceiling Heights
- Floor-to-Ceiling Impact Windows and Doors
- Wraparound Glass Balconies that are accessible from each Room
- 90-degree Panoramic Water views
Building Features and Amenities:
- Garage Parking
- Elegant Entrance with Porte Cochere and 2-Story Lobby
- 24/7 Concierge, Security Staff, and Valet Parking
- Computerized Access Control with Closed Circuit Monitoring
- Computer-controlled limited Access Private Elevators
- Fitness Center
- Locker Room and Sauna
- Media Room
- Kid’s Game Room and Lounge
- Beautifully Landscaped Sundeck with Resort-style Pool, Spa, and Cabana area overlooking the Williams Island Marina
Williams Island Amenities:
Williams Island Condo Owners live a luxury Lifestyle and enjoy Membership in Williams’ Island Club which includes a 27,000 Square Foot Club House with a State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Spa, Restaurants, Cafe, Hair Salon, and both indoor and outdoor Pools + a 16-Court Tennis Center and Private Yacht Club and Marina with 106 Slips & dockage for Yachts up to 160′. Williams Island Membership is mandatory and includes a fee of $1,400 per year for use of the Facilities and a $1,200 Food and Beverage credit.
Williams Island is an 80-Acre, private, gated Residential Island with 24-hr. Roaming Security, 9 Residential Towers with approximately 2,000 Residences, and all-day Shuttle Service to all Amenities and Residential Towers.
Developer: Martin Z. Margulies Architect: Stuart Cohen (Cohen, Freedman, and Encinosa) Interior Designer: Artefacto
Download Bellini Williams Island Condo Floor Plans: