Auberge Beach Residences and Spa
Ft. Lauderdale Oceanfront Condo
- Total Units: 171
- Estimated completion: 4th Quarter of 2017 for the North Tower and mid-2018 for the South Tower
- Bedrooms: 1 – 6
- Square Feet of Interior Living Area: 1,700 – 4,971
- Square of Exterior Living Area/Balconies: 293 – 3,930
- Price Range: $1,400,000 – $9 Million+
- Site: 4.6 Acres and 450′ Feet of Beachfront
- Development Partners: The Related Group, Fortune International Group, and Fairwinds Group
- Architect: Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Interior Designer: Meyer Davis
Located at 2200 North Ocean, Auberge Beach Residences and Spa is currently under construction.
Auberge Beach Residences will be located on the site of the former Ireland’s Inn, adjacent to The Palms Oceanfront Condo. Auberge Condo will include a total of 2 Towers, North and South, with 56 Units in the North Tower and 115 Units in the South Tower.
Auberge Residences North Tower- 56 Units:
North Tower Residences will range in size from 2 – 5 Bedrooms, with Penthouses offering 4 and 5 Bedrooms. Spacious Floor Plans will offer 1,700 – 4,971 Square Feet of Living Area, generous Terraces ranging in size from 293 – 3,930 Square Feet, and beautiful views of the Ocean, Intracoastal, Coastline, and/or City Skyline from Floor-to-Ceiling Impact Windows and Doors. Click here to download Auberge North Tower Floor Plans.
Auberge Residences South Tower – 115 Units:
South Tower Residences will range in size from 1- 4 Bedrooms, with Penthouses offering 4 – 6 Bedrooms, Den, Family Room, Home Office, etc. Floor Plans for 1-4 Bedroom Residences will range in size from 1,355 – 3,724 Square Feet of Living Area with 276 – 1,659 Square Feet Balconies/Terraces. The Penthouse Collection of Residences will include only 5 Residences–ranging in size from 4,292 – 5,817 Square Feet of Living Area with 3,851 – 5,069 Square Feet of Terraces/outdoor Living Areas.
Within the last 17 years (since 1998), only 4 direct Oceanfront Condos ON THE BEACH were built in Ft. Lauderdale (view them here), the most recent of which was built in 2007, so Auberge Beach Residences will be Ft. Lauderdale’s most recently constructed Oceanfront Condo. Of new Condos currently being constructed in Ft. Lauderdale, Auberge Beach Residences is the only one that will be on the Beach instead of across from it or in another location. Auberge Beach Residences will be an exciting addition to Ft. Lauderdale’s Luxury Condos.
Features and Amenities:
- Flow-through Floor plans with 9’6″ Ceiling heights
- Private Elevator entry into each Residence
- Over-sized Terraces with private Pools in select Residences
- Premium interior finishes
- Smart-home Technology
- Personalized Concierge Services
- Valet and Garage Parking
- 24/7 Security
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- 2 World-Class Restaurants
- Private Pool and Beach Club services and Amenities, including Cabanas, Food and Beverage service
- World Class Spa by Auberge, offering beauty and relaxation Treatments
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center overlooking the Pool Deck and Atlantic Ocean, including dedicated Studios for Yoga and Meditation
- Club Room with multi-media facilities, Billiards, and Gaming Tables
- Children’s Playroom, Library, and Business Center