Parkland Homes for Sale
Parkland, Florida was Incorporated in 1963 and is located in Northwest Broward County, FL ~25 minutes North of Ft. Lauderdale, adjacent to Coral Springs on the South, and Boca Raton on the North. Parkland’s Population is estimated at 33,000.
Interested in Single Family Homes for Rent in Parkland? Click here to view Property listings.
Parkland offers a large selection of recently constructed and new Gated Communities of Single Family Homes. Explore new construction Homes for sale in Parkland:
- Parkland Bay
- Parkland Reserve
- The Falls at Parkland Single Family Homes (Guard Gated active living 55+ Senior Community)
- The Falls at Parkland Villas (Guard Gated active living 55+ Senior Community)
- Four Seasons at Parkland (Guard Gated active living 55+ Senior Community)
Parkland offers Golf Course Communities, Country Clubs, Townhouses, luxury Gated Communities, Homes on large Lots/Acreage, non-Gated Communities, Equestrian Estates, and Homes with Barns and Stables, located in the Communities of Cypress Head, Heron Bay, Parkland Golf and Country Club, Pine Tree Estates, Cypress Cay, Fox Ridge Estates, Mayfair at Parkland, Meadow Run, Meadowbrook, Parkland Isles, Parkland Lakes, Tall Pines, Watercrest at Parkland, MiraLago at Parkland, Parkland Reserve, Parkland Bay, The Falls at Parkland (an Active Living Senior Community), and Four Seasons at Parkland (an Active Living Senior Community).
Homes in Parkland are primarily Single Family Homes, selling for prices that range from ~$400,000 – $4,000,000, with an average purchase price of $700,000. Parkland’s Homes are of varying construction ages, ranging from Homes built in the 1980’s – recently constructed, new construction, and pre-construction Homes.
For those who enjoy Water views, Parkland Waterfront Homes are available that offer beautiful Lake views. Some properties also offer private Basketball Courts and/or Tennis Courts.
Parkland’s Features include:
- 8.5 Miles of Multi-purpose Trails, Bike Paths and Sidewalks
- 5.5 Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and a Tot Lot
- 50-Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and other Amenities
- 7.5 Acre Equestrian Center
- 20-Acre Doris Davis Forman Wilderness Preserve
- 80-Acre Pine Trails Park, Community Center, Amphitheater, Pavilions, Tee Ball Fields, Fishing Pier, and Boardwalk
Parkland’s Public Schools are “A” Rated and include:
- Riverglades Elementary School
- Heron Heights Elementary School
- Park Trails Elementary School
- Westglades Middle School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
Related information: West Broward Homes