Parkland Golf and Country Club Homes for Sale
Located in Parkland, Florida in Northwest Broward County, Parkland Golf and Country Club by Toll Brothers (PGCC) is a Guard Gated Community. Homes in Parkland Golf and Country Club were first built in 2003, more Homes were built later and Homes in Parkland Golf and Country Club include original construction, renovated Homes and recently constructed Homes.
Parkland Golf and Country Club offers a variety of Single Family Homes ranging in size from ~2,300 Square Feet – 10,000+ Square Feet. Properties are located in several sections: Alhambra, Bella Flor, The Gables Estates, The Club Estates, and Grand Estates. In addition to Single Family Homes, Parkland Golf and Country Club also includes 60 1-Story and 2-Story Condos/Townhouses/Coach Homes in a section of the Community known as Caseras at Parkland Golf and Country Club.
- 18-Hole Greg Norman Designed Golf Course + a 19th Championship Hole
- 7 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 43,000 Sq. Ft. Sports Club
- 2 Pools: Adults only Pool (age 18+) and Family Pool
- Kids’ splash pad area
- ~7,000 Sq. Ft. Fitness Center
- Spa offering a Nail Salon, Massage Services, Facials, and more
- Golf Pro Shop, Tennis and Fitness Shop
- Golf Clubhouse
- Fully Staffed Children’s Activity Center, Daycare, and Playground
- Outside Tiki Bar and Café
- 2 Dining Rooms, one of which accommodates up to 200 people
- 24/7 Guard Gated Community that also includes roving Security Guards throughout the Community
Interested in viewing Homes? Contact me to schedule an Appointment. Scroll below to view listings of Homes for Sale in Parkland Golf and Country Club.
Related information: West Broward Homes for Sale