Parkland Homes for Sale
Parkland, Florida was Incorporated in 1963 and is located in Northwest Broward County, FL ~25 minutes North of Ft. Lauderdale, adjacent to Coral Springs on the South, and Boca Raton on the North. Parkland’s Population is estimated at 25,000 and its’ Median Household Income is estimated at $177,000.
Parkland offers Golf Communities, Country Clubs, Townhouses, luxury Gated Communities, Homes on large Lots/Acreage, non-Gated Communities, Equestrian Estates, and Homes with Barns and Stables, located in the Communities of Cypress Head, Heron Bay, Parkland Golf and Country Club, Pine Tree Estates, Cypress Cay, Fox Ridge Estates, Mayfair at Parkland, Meadow Run, Meadowbrook, Parkland Isles, Parkland Lakes, Tall Pines, Watercrest at Parkland, and Mira Lago.
Homes in Parkland are primarily Single Family Homes, selling for prices that range from $400,000 – $4,000,000, with an average purchase price of $600,000. Parkland’s Homes are of varying construction ages, ranging from Homes built in the 1980’s – recently constructed, new construction, and pre-construction Homes.
Within Broward County, Parkland has the most Land available for Construction of Residential Homes and a number of recently constructed and pre-construction Homes are available in the Communities of Parkland Golf and Country Club, Heron Bay, Mira Lago, and Watercrest at Parkland.
Parkland’s Features include:
- 8.5 Miles of Multi-purpose Trails, Bike Paths and Sidewalks
- 5.5 Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and a Tot Lot
- 50-Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and other Amenities
- 7.5 Acre Equestrian Center
- 20-Acre Doris Davis Forman Wilderness Preserve
- 80-Acre Pine Trails Park, Community Center, Amphitheater, Pavilions, Tee Ball Fields, Fishing Pier, and Boardwalk
Parkland’s Public Schools are “A” Rated and include:
- Riverglades Elementary School
- Heron Heights Elementary School
- Park Trails Elementary School
- Westglades Middle School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School