Marina Palms Condos for Sale
- Year Built: 2015 – 2016
- Total Units: 468
- Stories/Floors: 24
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Square Feet Range: 1,821 – 4,320+
Located at 17201 Biscayne Blvd in North Miami Beach, adjacent to Aventura, Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences is the first Luxury Condo Yacht Club project that’s been built in Miami-Dade County in 2 Decades.
A beautifully Landscaped, 14-Acre Enclave situated on prime Waterfront, Marina Palms is located conveniently close to Shops, Restaurants, Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour Shops, Miami, Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood, FTL-Hollywood International Airport, The Village at Gulfstream Park Shops + Casino + Restaurants, the future Hollywood Margaritaville, Ft. Lauderdale, and more!
Residences offer beautiful views of the Ocean, Marina, Intracoastal, and/or City from Floor-to-Ceiling Impact Windows and Doors.
Two 25-Story Towers include a total of 468 spacious Luxury Residences ranging in size from 2-4 Bedrooms with 1,821 – 4,320 Square Feet of Living Area.
Interested in Miami Luxury Condos and/or Miami Waterfront Condos with Boat Dockage? Marina Palms is a great choice to consider!
Building Features and Amenities:
- 112-Slip Marina for Yachts up to 90’ in Length
- Full-time Dock Master, full-service Yacht Club Concierge, Fueling services, and Sundry Store
- Valet, Gated Entry, Garage Parking, and Security
- Personal Butler service, on-site Car Wash service and detailing
- E-Concierge App for access to Marina Palm’s wide array of services and Amenities
- Spa with Sauna, Steam, and private Treatment Rooms
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and professional grade Studio for Yoga/Pilates
- News Café with daily Newspaper service, Club Room, and Executive Business Lounge with Conference Room
- Tennis Club Membership
- Pet Spa Services and Pet station
- Activity Rooms for Children and Teens
- Water Sports, including Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Water Skiing, Wind Surfing, and Snorkeling
- Pool Attendants, Resort-style Pool Deck with Infinity Pool, Hot Tub, Children’s Pool, and beautiful Waterfront views
- Outdoor Gourmet Kitchen
- Private, Air-conditioned Storage
- Imported Italian Kitchen Cabinetry by Snaidero, Stone Countertops, Subzero, and Wolf Appliances
- Grohe Bathroom Fixtures, Snaidero floating Bathroom Vanities, frameless Glass enclosed Showers, and freestanding Soaking Tub in Master Bathroom
- 8′ deep private Terraces with Glass Railings
- Large walk-in Closets, solid Core Doors throughout, sound insulated Walls, and 9’+ Ceiling heights
- Spacious, open Floor plans
Scroll below to download interactive Floor Plans: