Ft. Lauderdale Waterfront Condos
In Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding areas in Broward County, there are 5 types of Waterfront Ocean Access Condos. These are listed below and clicking each link will open a page that includes available listings of each property type.
- Oceanfront Condos
- Intracoastal front Condos
- Canal front Condos
- Las Olas Riverfront Condos located along the New River in downtown Ft. Lauderdale
- Ft. Lauderdale Condo Hotels
Waterways are arranged such that Ocean Access Canals lead to the Intracoastal Waterway, which leads to the Atlantic Ocean. The New River leads to the Intracoastal, which leads directly to the Ocean.
Within the Waterfront categories above, there are a number of variations in regard to a Building’s specific Waterfront position.
- Direct Intracoastal front buildings (located directly in front of the Intracoastal Waterway). Others are not direct Intracoastal front buildings, but offer significant Intracoastal views for many of the units.
- Direct Oceanfront Buildings/located “on the Sand” (on the Beach side of the Street). Others are not direct Oceanfront Buildings and are located across the street from the Ocean, but offer unobstructed Oceanfront views in a number of the units.
- Some Buildings are located in a manner that offers a COMBINATION of view types from various units. It is possible to own a Unit that offers both River and Ocean views or one that offers both Intracoastal and Ocean views or one that offers both Canal and Intracoastal views, etc.
- A number of Buildings offer Boat Dockage (click here to view listings of Ft. Lauderdale Condos with Docks or Boat Slips).