Interested in Buying a South Florida Home?
My Buyer Services
- Complimentary South Florida Helicopter and/or Boat Tour to qualified, Luxury Home Buyers.
- Absolute commitment to protecting your confidentiality and privacy.
- Experienced eye for detail, elegance, and quality.
- In-depth understanding of whether specific communities and natural features will match your lifestyle needs and long term goals.
- Market Knowledge.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Assistance with helping you to understand the Home Buying process.
- Ability to work—when required—with your Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, CPA, and/or Attorney when facilitating the purchase of your home.
- Relocation Home Purchase assistance if you’re moving to or from South Florida.
- Access to Concierge services to facilitate convenience when purchasing your home. These resources include, but are not limited to, Luxury and Standard Car Rentals, Movers, Security Companies, Architects, Appraisers, Home Utilities, Boat/Marine Rentals and/or Purchases, and more.
- Loan Pre-Qualification Assistance. All Clients are required to be pre-approved by a Lender of their choice or to provide proof of funds to close a Cash transaction. I can assist with referring you to experienced Lenders. Pre-Approval determines whether you qualify for a Loan and, if so, in what amount. Verification of Pre-Approval will be necessary when we submit an Offer for a Home and it also narrows your home selections, based on acceptable price range.
- Comprehensive Property search in order to present all properties that meet your criteria. I utilize the Multiple Listing System (MLS), For Sale by Owner Databases, and information about Auctions and private sales to locate properties of interest to you.
- Visiting properties. When you’ve defined your home search criteria and completed Pre-Approval or Proof of funds to close a Cash transaction, I will arrange home showings and keep track of the properties that we’ve visited.
- Facilitation and Management of Transaction Elements, including, but not limited to:
Preparation and Presentation of the Purchase Offer and Contract, including Deposits
Preparation of a Comparative Market Analysis
Home Inspections (including Structure, Mold, Termite, Pool, Seawall, Dock, etc.)
Property Title Evidence and Compliance
Condo Document Delivery
Homeowners’ or Condo Association Application and Approval
Securing Quotes for and obtaining Home Insurance
Personal Property Inventory
Oops! We could not locate your form.