Monterra Homes for Sale in Cooper City
Located in Cooper City, Florida, Monterra holds the distinction of being Cooper City’s largest, most recently constructed Guard Gated Community. Monterra is bordered by Stirling Road, University Drive, Sheridan Street, and Pine Island Road.
Amenities in Monterra include:
- 24-hour Guard Gated entry
- 10,000 Square Foot Clubhouse and grand Lobby
- Resort style Heated Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court and Tennis Court
- Game Room with Billiards
- Children’s Playgrounds, Tot Lots, and Splash Pad
- Fitness Center, Locker Rooms, and Steam Rooms
- Cycling and Walking Trails
- Party/Event Room that accommodates 200 Guests (Catering Kitchen included)
Monterra includes Single Family Homes located in 7 Communities: Estada, Corta Bella, Bella Terra, Capistrano, Vista del Prado, La Costa, and Vista del Sol. Townhomes for sale in Monterra include properties located in the Communities of Cascada and Cascada Isles. Homes in Monterra were built between 2007 – 2013.
18 Lakes are located in Monterra and many properties offer Water views.
Features of Monterra Homes include, but aren’t limited to:
- Impact Windows and Doors
- Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- 2-3 Car Garage
- Walk-in Closets
- Spacious Floor plans
- 3-5 Bedrooms in Single Family Homes and 2-4 Bedrooms in Townhomes
- High Ceilings
- Swimming Pool (at Single Family Homes where Owners chose to install a Pool)
Monterra is located within 5 Minutes driving distance to Publix Supermarket, Starbucks, Target, Home Depot, Restaurants, Salons, and more! Whole Foods Market is located only 4.5 Miles away and nearby Shopping Malls include The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, Broward Mall, and Sawgrass Mills Mall. Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood is located only 10 Minutes away and offers a luxury Hotel and Spa, Casual and fine Dining Restaurants, Clubs and Bars, Casino, Hard Rock Live (Concerts and Shows), and Improv Comedy Club.
Public Schools in Cooper City include Cooper City Elementary School, Embassy Creek Elementary, Griffin Elementary, Pioneer Middle School, and Cooper City High School. Nearby Private Schools include, but aren’t limited to, American Heritage School and Sagemont School.
Scroll below to view listings of Monterra Homes for Sale, save your favorites, and contact me for assistance with customizing your Property search and/or sale of a Property.
Interested in Renting a Property? Click here to view listings of Cooper City Homes for Rent.
Related information: West Broward Homes