Annual-Long Term Property Rentals
Broward County offers a wide variety of Properties that are offered for Rent/Lease on an Annual/long term basis (Properties that are privately owned and marketed for Rent by their Owners through Real Estate Brokers). Available property types include Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Villas, Condos, and Multi-Family properties such as Duplexes. Furnished and unfurnished Rentals are available.
Scroll below to begin your Property search and view listings of properties available for Annual Lease that are located in the Cities of Ft. Lauderdale, Parkland, Coral Springs, Lauderdale by the Sea, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lighthouse Point, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Southwest Ranches, and Weston. Search by City, price range, Property type, number of Bedrooms, and other search criteria.
Waterfront properties that are available include Oceanfront, Lakefront, Intracoastal, Riverfront, and properties that are located along Ocean Access Canals–a number of which offer Dockage for Boats, Yachts, Jet Skis, and other Vessels.
Many Apartments are also available for Rent (located within Apartment Complexes/not Units that are individually owned by private Owners).
Please note the following important guidelines for your Property Rental search:
- The majority of Properties require payment of the 1st Month’s Rent, last Month’s Rent, and a Security Deposit that’s equal to 1 Month of Rent before moving into the Property. To secure the Rental when your Offer is accepted, payment of 1 Month of Rent is required and is deposited into the R.E. Brokerage’s Escrow Account.
- A Tenant Screening Application and Application fee are required for each Adult (Age 18+) who will be occupying the Property and a Tenant can be denied if the Screening results are deemed to be unacceptable. Screening includes Criminal Background screening, Employment verification, Income verification, Credit check, verification of previous Rental history, Evictions (if any), etc. Our Tenant Screening Application is processed within 24 hours and the Application Screening fee is $35 for each Adult Applicant. When we submit an Offer for your Rental of a Property, we’ll include a copy of the results from your Tenant Screening Application so that the Property Owner/Landlord is aware that you’re qualified.
- If you’re interested in Renting a Property that’s governed by an Association, the Association will also require a separate Tenant Screening Application process and it can take 2-4 Weeks for the Application to be processed before receiving a response regarding approval or denial. Note: some Property Owners and some Associations have requirements regarding the minimum Credit Score of a Tenant.
- When renting a Property that requires Association approval, your move-in Date cannot be scheduled until the Association completes processing of your Application, so take this into consideration with the time frame for your property search and desired move-in Date. If planning to Rent a Condo, the Management Office will also be involved with scheduling your move-in date (after your approval) based on when the Elevator can be reserved for moving in (also, moving is allowed on specific days of the Week within specified Hours of the day.)
- If you have a Pet or Pets, please be aware that many Property Owners do not allow Tenants to have Pets. Of available Rentals, more than half of them do not allow Pets. In some cases, the “No Pets” policy is simply the Owner’s choice and in many other cases, there are Association policies that restrict Pets. With Condos, some Buildings allow Owners to have Pets, but do not allow Tenants to have Pets and even when the Building allows Pets, individual Owners may choose to allow or not allow Pets in their Condo. For Properties that do allow Pets, there are typically limits regarding the number of Pets that are allowed and the maximum Pet weight that’s allowed (many allow Pets that weigh 20 Pounds or less but don’t allow larger sizes). If you have a large Dog, Single Family Homes offer the most available Property choices to consider. Also, some Properties allow Cats but don’t allow Dogs and vice versa. For Dogs, Breed restrictions apply and for all Pets, there are specifications regarding which types of Pets are allowed (in some cases, “Exotic” Pets aren’t allowed). When Pets are allowed, payment of a Pet Deposit is usually required.
- If you’re interested in renting a Condo, note that many Associations require Tenants to pay a Deposit that’s known as a Common Area Deposit and the amount varies per Building (in some Buildings, the amount of the Common Area Deposit is an amount that’s equal to 1 Month of Rent). The Common Area Deposit is required in case there’s any damage to the Common areas of the Building (such as Lobby, Pool, Fitness Center, etc.) during the Tenant’s occupancy and the amount is refundable to the Tenant at the end of the Lease if there isn’t any damage.
- Property Owners (not Tenants) are responsible for paying Commission to Real Estate Brokers.
Start your search and view Properties that are located in the Cities that are listed below. Clicking each Property listing link will open a page to view Properties that are currently listed for Rent. You can customize your search by price range, number of Bedrooms, and other search criteria, and then save your favorite property listings.
Contact me for assistance with your Property search.
|City||Single Family Homes||Townhomes||Condos|
|Fort Lauderdale||Property listings||Property listings||Property listings|
|Parkland||Property listings||Property listings||Property listings|
|Coral Springs||Property listings||Property listings|
|Lauderdale by the Sea||Property listings||Property listings|
|Coconut Creek||Property listings||Property listings|
|Cooper City||Property listings||Property listings|
|Davie||Property listings||Property listings|
|Deerfield Beach||Property listings|
|Hallandale Beach||Property listings|
|Hollywood||Property listings||Property listings||Property listings|
|Plantation||Property listings||Property listings|
|Pompano Beach||Property listings|
|Southwest Ranches||Property listings|
|Weston||Property listings||Property listings|