100 Las Olas Condo
- Bedrooms: 2-3 Bedrooms with Dens
- Square Feet Range: 1,501 – 2,964
- Click here to download Floor plans and Site plan for 100 Las Olas Condo
- Contemporary/Modern Architecture
- Stories/Floors: 46
- Total Units: 121 Condo Residences located on Floors 17-44
- Estimated delivery date: Fall 2019
- Price Range: $800,000 – $2,270,000 (Pricing hasn’t been released for Penthouse Residences yet)
- Parking Garage located on levels 2-7
100 Las Olas Condo will be located at 100 E. Las Olas Blvd. at the Intersection of Las Olas Blvd. and SE 1st Avenue and adjacent to Las Olas River House Condo. 100 Las Olas will include a total of 121 Condo Residences, luxury Amenities, 238 Hotel Guest Rooms, Meeting Rooms, Lobby level Restaurant and Bar with indoor and outdoor Seating, and 8,500 Square Feet of Retail space. Note: the Condos will be 100% Condo, not Condo Hotel. The Hotel Guest Rooms will be a separate component, reportedly planned to be a Hyatt Centric Hotel.
100 Las Olas is being developed by the Kolter Group and will enjoy a prime location that’s within walking distance to Restaurants, Shops, Entertainment, and Cultural Arts Activities in downtown Ft. Lauderdale and Las Olas Blvd., less than 10 Minutes driving distance to the Beach, and conveniently close to Galleria Mall, Sports Venues, Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Marinas, and more!
When construction is complete, 100 Las Olas Condo will hold the distinction of being the tallest Building in Ft. Lauderdale at 499′ tall.
Private Resident Amenities:
- 1,900 Square Foot Fitness/Activities Center
- Elevated Resort-style private Pool
- Day Cabanas
- Lounging and Seating areas
- Salon style News room offering the day’s current World and Financial News and Papers, Seating, and daily Coffee/Beverage service
- Private Residents’ Club Room with Catering Kitchen, Bar, formal Seating areas, custom Audio system and outdoor Plaza
- Access-controlled entry points at all Elevators, Lobbies, Parking Garage, and Resident Amenities
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows and Sliding Doors in main Living Areas
- Spacious private Terraces with Glass Balconies designed to offer unobstructed City views
- Residences finished with Owner’s choice of design Packages and premium interior Finishes
The estimated Monthly Condominium Association Fee will be $.6o Cents per Square Foot of Living Area.
Sales launched in January of 2017 and Reservations are currently being accepted. Interested in additional details and/or scheduling an Appointment? Call or email me.