Located in Weston, FL, Botaniko Weston will include a total of 125 luxurious Single Family Homes–featuring Modern Architectural design by two Award winning Architects, Chad Oppenheim and Roney J. Mateu. Their Modern design is a unique and welcome addition to Weston. Construction of Botaniko Weston is planned in 4 Phases, the first of which is scheduled for delivery in 2018.
- 1-Story and 2-Story Homes ranging in price from $1,700,000 – $3,000,000
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-Car, 3-Car, and 4-Car Garages
- 1/2 Acre Home Sites
- 10 Spacious Floor plans with 4,200 – 7,200 Square Feet of Living Area
- High Ceilings and Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- 100-Acre Gated Community
- Walking, Jogging, and Biking Paths, as well as charming Pocket Parks
- Security provided by a Gatehouse monitored 24 hours daily with Security Cameras and Closed Circuit Television
- Interior Design by V-Starr Interiors, founded by Venus Williams
- Outdoor entertaining areas with private Pool, Summer Kitchen, and premium Appliances
- Lush Landscapes and Master Plan by Jefre Figueras Manuel
The beautiful, affluent City of Weston features Luxury Communities (Gated, Golf Course, Country Club), A-Rated Public Schools, excellent Private Schools, Parks, Athletic Facilities, and Golf Courses, Restaurants, Salons, and Boutiques in Weston Town Center, and multi-specialty Medical Center (Cleveland Clinic), all of which contributed to Weston’s ranking as one of Money Magazine’s best places to live in 2016.
Related information: West Broward Homes