South Florida Oceanfront Homes
Highly coveted for their location, prestige, and endless waterfront views, direct Oceanfront Homes in South Florida are the smallest portion of available Waterfront Homes (the majority of South Florida’s Ocean Access Single Family Waterfront Homes are located along Ocean Access Canals, the Intracoastal Waterway, the New River, and the Bay.)
Oceanfront Homes in South Florida are available in an average price range of $3,000,000 – $30,000,000+.
From Cottages to palatial Estates, Oceanfront properties are available in a wide variety of sizes and Architectural design–Mediterranean, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Colonial, Ranch, and others.
For Buyers who are interested in Boat Dockage, it’s important to note that a few Oceanfront properties offer the added benefit of Dockage on the Intracoastal. Oceanfront Properties in Hillsboro Beach and Manalapan include Parcels of Intracoastal front Land, a number of which are located in No Wake Zones and provide Dockage for Mega Yachts and other large Vessels.
View listings of South Florida’s Oceanfront Homes for Sale by clicking the links below:
- Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront Homes
- Hillsboro Beach Oceanfront Homes
- Pompano Beach Oceanfront Homes
- Miami Oceanfront Homes in the Town of Golden Beach
- Palm Beach Oceanfront Homes (including Oceanfront Homes in the nearby Cities of Juno Beach, Delray Beach, Lantana, Ocean Ridge, Highland Beach, North Palm Beach, Jupiter, Manalapan, Gulfstream, Jupiter Inlet, and Stuart)
Interested in Oceanfront Condos instead? Click here to view Condo listings and begin your property search.