Pelican Grand Beach Resort
A Ft. Lauderdale Condo Hotel
I shot the Video above at Pelican Grand on August 6, 2018
The Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale is located at 2000 N. Ocean Blvd. and is a direct Oceanfront Condominium Hotel ON the Beach. Of Ft. Lauderdale Condo Hotels, Pelican Grand is the only one that is directly on the Beach (the others are across the Street from the Beach).
Units at Pelican Grand are rarely available on the Market for sale.
- Offers a Revenue Sharing Program to Owners who place their Units in the Hotel’s Rental Management Program
- Unit Owners are allowed to occupy their Units a total of 4 weeks per year (2 weeks “In Season” and 2 weeks “Off Season”)
- Includes Full Hotel Service, Concierge, Room Service, Restaurant, Bar, Spa, Heated Pool, and Fitness Center (Pelican Grand serves an awesome Brunch on Sundays–my personal favorite of Oceanfront Sunday Brunch in South Florida)
- Includes a total of 159 Studio and 1-Bedroom Units
- Units are offered fully Furnished
- Units offer Ocean, City, Intracoastal and/or Pool views
- Floors 3-10 have the same Floor Plans. Floors 2 and 11 have fewer Units and different Floor plans. Below are Site plans for Pelican Grand.
Pelican Grand is located conveniently close to Las Olas Blvd. Shops and Restaurants, Galleria Mall, Entertainment, Nightlife, Cultural Arts Activities, Sports Venues, Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Marinas, and more!