Miami Waterfront Homes
Single Family Waterfront Properties
Beautiful Water views, Boat Dockage, and prime location are factors that contribute to the significant desirability of Miami Waterfront Homes. Many Waterfront Homes in Miami offer dockage for Vessels of various types and sizes, including Mega Yachts, Sailboats, Speedboats, Cruisers, Waverunners, and others.
Locations of most Waterfront Ocean access Properties are Canal, Intracoastal, and Bayfront. For those who are interested in direct Oceanfront Homes on the Beach, properties are available in the Town of Golden Beach.
Ocean Access Waterfront properties in Miami-Dade County are located in the Cities of Miami Beach, Aventura, Miami, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Eastern Shores, North Miami Beach, North Bay Village, Surfside, Sunny Isles, and Golden Beach.
Key factors to consider if Boat Dockage is required with the Property include, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Communities located in areas with Fixed Bridges vs. without Fixed Bridges and clearance height of Fixed Bridges.
- Canal width and depth.
- Properties located in Wake Zones vs. no Wake Zones.
- Setbacks and amount of Waterfront available at the Property for Dockage.
- The type and size of the existing Dock or Boat Slip.
- Distance to the Bay and distance to the closest Ocean Inlet.
Scroll below to view currently available listings of Waterfront Single Family Homes for sale in each of the Cities below. Clicking each link will open each City’s list of Waterfront property listings for you to view and save your favorites.
- Miami Beach Waterfront Homes
- Bal Harbour Waterfront Homes
- Bay Harbor Island Waterfront Homes
- Miami Waterfront Homes
- Golden Beach Waterfront Homes
- Eastern Shores Waterfront Homes
- North Miami Beach Waterfront Homes
- North Bay Village
- Coral Gables Waterfront Homes
- Aventura Waterfront Homes
- Sunny Isles Waterfront Homes
- Key Biscayne Waterfront Homes
- Surfside Waterfront Homes
- Coconut Grove Waterfront Homes
If you’re interested in building a new Home in Miami on a Waterfront Lot, a number of vacant Waterfront Lots are available, in addition to Teardowns (older Homes are often demolished and replaced with new construction Homes). Click here to view listings of Waterfront Ocean access Land that’s currently on the market for sale.