Boca Beach House Residences and Marina
- Bedrooms: 1 – 4
- Total Units: 32
- Square Feet range: 3,388 – 7,542
- Floors/Stories: 4
- Estimated completion: 2021
- Pet friendly
- Price Range: ~$2,500,000 – $8 Million
Located at 725 S. Ocean Blvd. in Boca Raton, Florida, Boca Beach House enjoys a prime Waterfront location on a 3.2 Acre Lake Boca site, across from Boca Raton Resort & Club. A Boutique style Building, Boca Beach House includes a total of only 32 Residences.
Residences at Boca Beach House offer spacious flow-through Floor plans, high Ceilings, large Windows, beautiful Water views, sophisticated European craftsmanship, Gourmet Kitchens, contemporary interiors, Walk-in Closets, and more!
Additional Residence features:
- 2 private outdoor spaces in most Residences–one of which faces Lake Boca Raton and includes a Summer Kitchen
- Private Pool on the lake-facing Terrace in Ground-floor residences
- Semi-private elevator access to residences
- Up to 10′ Ceilings
- Concrete block demising walls to increase privacy and reduce noise
- Solid core entry and interior doors
- Smart-home ready
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Kitchens: Custom designed and state of the art Italian kitchen cabinetry Gaggenau appliances: built in oven, microwave, gas cooktop, refrigerator/freezer with cabinet door panels, wine cooler
- Bathrooms: Dual custom vanities with Waterfall Countertops, full height frameless mirror, and custom medicine cabinets with LED lighting, Waterworks Faucets, Oversized shower with frameless glass doors, free standing sculptural tub, private water closet with Toto toilet
Amenities and Building features:
- Boca Beach House Owners may receive complimentary membership to Boca Raton Resort & Club, which includes a Waldorf Astoria Spa, private beach, tennis courts, golf courses, 13 restaurants, 7 Pools and a kids’ club
- Private Marina Boat Slips (available at an additional cost)
- Exterior architecture, amenity-space floor plans, and residential floor plans by Sieger Suárez Architects
- Landscape architecture by the internationally acclaimed and award-winning Raymond Jungles, Inc.
- Amenity-space interiors by renowned designer Linda Ruderman Interiors
- Circular driveway, sheltered from the street by tropical landscaping, leads to a porte-cochère
- Private, underground, individually garaged parking spaces available
- One assigned temperature-controlled storage space for each residence
- Electric car charging stations available upon request
- Valet parking for guests
- Five-star concierge services
- Pool and Marina Attendant
- Aqua room to store paddleboards, kayaks, and fishing equipment
- Lakefront relaxation deck with a swimming pool, separate Spa/Jacuzzi, Daybeds, and lounge chairs
- Gazebo with a kitchen, TV, and lounge area
- Barbecue grill
- Yoga practice area
- Lakefront boardwalk
- Indoor amenities: Fitness Center, with state-of-the-art equipment, including premium brand weight training machines and an extensive array of free weights, Sauna, steam, and treatment rooms, cold storage room for perishable deliveries
Boca Beach House’s prime location in East Boca Raton is within close proximity to Mizner Park, Boutiques, Restaurants, Spas, Salons, Nightlife, Marinas, Sports Venues, International Airports, Cultural activities, Boca Raton Resort & Golf Course, the Beach, Marinas, Town Center Mall, and more!
Interested in Palm Beach Luxury Condos, Boca Raton Condos, Mizner Park Condos, Boca Pre-construction, or new construction Condos? Boca Beach House is a great choice to consider! Contact me for additional details.
- Palm Beach Pre-construction Condos
- Palm Beach Oceanfront and Luxury Condos
- South Florida Luxury Condos
*Prices and Residence availability are subject to change at any time, without notice, in the Developer’s sole discretion.