Luxury Real Estate Services
In 2003, Warren Buffet’s Company, HomeServices of America, Inc. purchased EWM Realty International, making it an affiliated company of the Berkshire Hathaway Companies.
EWM was founded in 1964 and is the exclusive Broward and Miami-Dade County affiliate for Christie’s Great Estates, a subsidiary of Christie’s International PLC, the London-based Art Auction Company founded in 1766, and the largest network of luxury independent Real Estate Firms in the world. Through EWM’s Affiliation with Christie’s, which includes exclusive marketing opportunities, your home has exposure to literally hundreds of offices and thousands of agents across every continent, renowned for their expertise in marketing the finest homes around the globe.
EWM is affiliated with Leading Real Estate (LRE) Companies of the World, one of the Real Estate Industry’s most respected brands, a 40-year old network that operates RELO Direct, Inc., an entire division dedicated solely to the Corporate Relocation Market, based on a high-touch, high-efficiency, and high-value approach to the Corporate employee transfer business. LRE encompasses over 650 companies with 4,700 offices and 120,000 Associates in the U.S. and over 24 Countries around the globe. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ is comprised of the best-known local and regional independent real estate names in the business, with annual sales of over $400 billion, more than any other residential Real Estate organization.
EWM is also a charter member of Luxury Portfolio, a Fine Property Collection bringing together the finest luxury real estate, luxury properties, and luxury homes for sale in the world. The companies that make up Luxury Portfolio represent more million-dollar-plus transactions than any other single real estate organization. The Luxury Portfolio program is the flagship luxury offering from The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World TM, the international network of independent real estate organizations representing 650 firms and 160,000 associates worldwide, of which, EWM is proud to be a member and principal owner!
Recognizing that Europeans account for nearly 60% of Florida homes purchased, EWM has aligned itself with the London-based brokerage firm, Mayfair International Realty, which markets high end properties to an affluent and international demographic. This alliance gives EWM projects a distinct competitive advantage in marketing to prospects throughout the UK with an interest in Florida properties.
NOTE: Esslinger-Wooten-Maxwell (EWM) is a full-service Broker and we do not charge fees in advance to Market and List your Home. We are not compensated for services rendered until your Property Sells.
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL MARKETING &
ADVERTISING FOR YOUR PROPERTY
(SPECIFICS VARY, BASED ON EACH PROPERTY)
- Extensive Internet Marketing of your Property to prospective Buyers (locally, Nationwide, and Internationally)
- Marketing your Property through our Luxury Affiliates: Berkshire Hathaway, Christie’s Great Estates, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Luxury Portfolio, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, and others
- MLS entry with full details and the maximum number of pictures allowed in the Southeast Florida MLS. It is essential that Buyers and Agents have the ability to find your property listing in the MLS and thousands of websites that receive data feeds from the MLS when searching for properties.
- Newspaper and Magazine Advertising
- Professional Photography and Videography of your home, in addition to a Video Tour of your home placed on numerous linked sites
- Professional, high quality, full color Property Flyers and Brochures distributed to specific target markets and areas.
- Individual Home Website – your home will have its own website (i.e. 123yourhomeaddress.com) which will be advertised in all print ads and additional advertising.
- Public Relations – A press release announcing the listing of the property will be sent to local real estate editors along with photos of the home.
- Placement of a Sign in front of your home (unless not allowed by a Homeowner or Condo Association), along with a Brochure Box
- “Just Listed” cards or Brochures mailed to area residents and others, in addition to targeted Direct Mail to other recipients
- E-mail Marketing of your Property
- Networking with and advertising your property to International, Nationwide, and local Agents
- Public Open Houses to market your home to prospective Buyers for maximum exposure. Invitations will be mailed to those receiving property brochures from me and also your personal mailing list
- Broker Open Houses and luxury events to market your property to Luxury Brokers