Parkland Homes for Sale
Parkland, Florida was Incorporated in 1963 and is located in Northwest Broward County, FL ~25 minutes North of Ft. Lauderdale and adjacent to Coral Springs and Boca Raton. Parkland's Population is estimated at 24,000 and its' Median Household Income is estimated at $126,000.
Parkland offers Golf Communities, Country Clubs, Townhouses, luxury Gated Communities, Homes on large Lots/Acreage, non-Gated Communities, Equestrian Estates, and Homes with Barns and Stables, located in the Communities of Cypress Head, Heron Bay, Parkland Golf and Country Club, Pine Tree Estates, Cypress Cay, Fox Ridge Estates, Mayfair at Parkland, Meadow Run, Meadowbrook, Parkland Isles, Parkland Lakes, and Tall Pines.
Homes in Parkland are primarily Single Family Homes and the average price range is $400,000 - $2,000,000.
Parkland's Features include:
- 8.5 Miles of Multi-purpose Trails, Bike Paths and Sidewalks
- 5.5 Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and a Tot Lot
- 50-Acre Park with Sports Field Lighting and other Amenities
- 7.5 Acre Equestrian Center
- 20-Acre Doris Davis Forman Wilderness Preserve
- 80-Acre Pine Trails Park, Community Center, Amphitheater, Pavilions, Tee Ball Fields, Fishing Pier, and Boardwalk
Parkland's Public Schools are "A" Rated and include:
- Riverglades Elementary School
- Heron Heights Elementary School
- Park Trails Elementary School
- Westglades Middle School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
If you're starting your search for Homes for Sale in Parkland or would like to sell your Home, contact me for details.
* Indicates a Required Field.