Ft. Lauderdale Waterfront Townhouses
Ft. Lauderdale offers a wide variety of Ocean Access Waterfront Townhomes. The majority that have Dockage available offer Dockage for Vessels that are 50' or less in length. Several ways in which their features vary include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Age of the Building (new vs. older Construction)
- Located in areas with or without Fixed Bridges
- Community Dockage Offered
- Deeded* Dock offered with each Unit
- No Dockage included
- Various Dock lengths and widths
- Various Dockage type (Dock vs. Slip)
- Governed by or not governed by an Association that requires payment of Association/Maintenance Fees
- Community Amenities offered or not offered such as a Swimming Pool, etc.
- Various types of exterior Property maintenance offered
- Various interior features offered (i.e. some Townhouses offer interior Elevators to the levels within the Home instead of Stairs)
*Deeded Dock= A Dock that privately belongs to you, along with your Unit--a Dock for your use only, that is included with the Property Deed for your Townhome.
For some Buyers, a Waterfront Townhouse purchase is preferable to purchasing a Single Family Waterfront Home for several reasons:
- Smaller exterior Property size that requires less Maintenance
- Exterior Maintenance managed by the Association (where offered)
- Lower Property Insurance cost
- More House for the money (a Waterfront Ocean Access Townhouse can typically be purchased for much less than a comparable Ocean Access Single Family Home).
Waterfront Townhouses in Broward are located in the Cities of Ft. Lauderdale, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale, and Dania Beach.
Starting your search for Waterfront Townhouses in Ft. Lauderdale? Contact me to customize your search so that I can send appropriate listings for your review.
* Indicates a Required Field.